Burglary Van Location

For doing a Burglary , you need a van which is called 'Black Boxville' in the game. Without this van, you can't perform it  in San Andreas.

This Van can be found in Los Santos and San Fierro.
  • In Los Santos area, you will find the robbery van parked across the street to the South from the gym. It's about half way in the first garden, in front of the house. 
  • You'll also find a Boxville Van (called 'robbery van') parked in an alleyway just in front of the Driving School in San Fierro. From the doorway of the driving school head North and navigate your way through the alley until you see the Boxville.
After you get the Burglary van, enter in the Van and then perform Burglary in the game. You can get enough cash if you play this sub-missions.

Burglay Van Location Video



When I wrote this article first, I had not attached the above video guide. But one of the readers of my site prompted me to include one and so I embedded it. What did you learn from this? You learn that you can prompt me or force me to write on anything you wish! And i will be glad to write on your requests because this site is for you and I want you all to send me feedback and suggestions!

Got a Question? Then ask it below

2 comments:

  1. Please make it more clear! I can't understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I have tried my best to find a video so that it can help you! Please watch it!

    ReplyDelete